Internship (Animation Production)
Skydance Animation is currently looking for a Summer 2019 Intern with our Production Management department. This will be a paid internship and we are looking for creative individuals who are great at organization, support and eager to join a new animation studio!
- Gain a basic understanding of the production process, pipeline and needs of Animation
- Participate in Pitches and Executive Lunches
- Help develop and/or maintain distribution lists, mailing lists and filing systems
- Handle and prepare correspondence, reports, presentations and other documents
- Perform additional administrative duties and support office operations
- Cover desks and help support the Executives' calendars and schedules
- MUST be ENROLLED in a Bachelor or master’s degree program at an accredited institution
- Passion for the Animation/Entertainment Industry with a focus on creative writing
- Proficiency in MS Office; Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Google
- Self-starter with critical thinking skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task
- Ability to excel in a high-powered, fast-paced media entertainment environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Sense of humor
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.