Mid-City, Los Angeles
Skydance Animation is looking for an Assistant to provide administrative support to the Development team. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and organized, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task. They are a collaborator with a strong creative point of view, have a passion for Feature and/or Television Development within Animation, and working in a rapidly growing environment. Candidates may be asked to submit a writing sample.
- Manage Executives calendars & scheduling, coordinate necessary logistics including bookings, meeting requests, handouts, etc
- Take meeting notes; prepare agendas, reports, presentations as required
- Administrative duties including filing, copying, preparation of confidential materials
- Maintain databases & spreadsheets for development properties
- Manage and monitor incoming calls
- Point of contact and liaison for Development team
- Research tasks as needed
- Review/track development materials, including books, scripts, shorts, etc.
- Maintenance and timely delivery of expense reports, purchasing of development materials
- Coordination of larger meetings including studio-wide or off-site
- Arrange detailed travel and itineraries, deliver subsequent travel documentation and expenses
- Other ad hoc duties as needed
- One-year previous experience within animation/entertainment strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Proficient with MS software, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills – ability to interface with all levels of management, outside parties, talent, etc.
- Self-motivated and problem-solver
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Must have discretion and sound judgement
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.