Internship - Digital Marketing
Skydance Media is looking for motivated and enthusiastic Fall interns for our Santa Monica office!
With openings in our Digital Marketing departments, our Internship Program offers its own unique learning opportunities. You will have the chance to network and meet with Skydance leaders, learn transferable skills, and gain real-world experience. It is an experience ideal for those moving from classroom to the industry. This is a ten-week long paid, part-time internship. You must be able to work 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm on either Monday/Wednesday/Friday OR Tuesday/Thursday.
- Utilize the Adobe Creative Suite with marketing assets to create meaningful content for the corporate @Skydance social media platforms
- Review performance of social media platforms and strategize adjustments for optimal engagement
- Engage with fans on our social media accounts through comments and managing giveaways
- Assist in writing and filming original videos for our social channels
- Help with asset management for brand partners
- Assist with various programs associated with licensing of Skydance properties
- Participate in program activities including Pitch Classes and lunches with Skydance leadership
- Periodically screen phone calls for Executives
- Assist office management with various internal clerical functions including distributing mail, providing assistance to employees, handling confidential reports and documents, etc.
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s program at an accredited institution
- Proficiency in MS Office; Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop REQUIRED
- Basic video production and lighting experience is preferred
- Proficiency with DSLRs is preferred
- Desire to work in digital marketing, social media, or marketing
- Self-starter with proficient writing and critical thinking skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task
- Ability to excel in a high-powered, fast-paced media entertainment environment
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.