Internship (Animation Development)
Skydance Animation is currently looking for a Spring 2019 Intern with our Creative Development department. Looking for creative individuals who are great at organization, research and eager to join a new animation studio.
- Gain a basic understanding of the Creative Development process in Animation
- Read scripts and prepare coverage reports
- Research and stay current with trending industry topics via online trades, stories, etc.
- Participate in Pitches and Executive Lunches
- Help develop and/or maintain distribution lists, mailing lists and filing systems
- Handle confidential correspondence, reports, presentations and other documents
- May have the opportunity to perform additional administrative duties and support office operations
- MUST be ENROLLED in a Bachelor or master’s degree program at an accredited institution
- Passion for the Animation/Entertainment Industry with a focus on creative writing
- Proficiency in MS Office; Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Google
- Self-starter with proficient writing and critical thinking skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task
- Ability to excel in a high-powered, fast-paced media entertainment environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Sense of humor
- Ability to earn school credit in the United States is required – Spring internships are unpaid
- Must be able to commit between 18- 30 hours a week for the duration of the semester
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.