Administrative Assistant - Animation
Skydance is looking for an experienced Assistant who would be responsible for providing administrative support to the President of the Animation division. The position provides administrative support including, but not limited to, day to day scheduling, processing and organization.
- Manages multiple executive calendars and schedules/coordinates meetings and appointments.
- Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence.
- Arranges meetings or conferences by arranging conference rooms, issuing meeting requests or invitations and coordinating handouts.
- Arranges detailed and extensive international travel plans and itineraries and compiles travel documentation and expense reports.
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes, and resolutions for meetings as required.
- Prepares reports and presentations in PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Word as required.
- Performs administrative duties such as filing, rolling calls, and prepping documents.
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines for complete tasks/assignments.
- Good attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Demonstrated good judgment and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Highly Proficient with MS software including Word, Excel & Power Point
- Entertainment or Agency experience strongly preferred, internships qualify
- Good relationship-building skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Sense of humor
- Ability to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines with a calm manner
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with staff, other administrators, internal and external senior management
- Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple high priorities and have the ability to appropriately prioritize work and proactively anticipate and manage time efficiently
- Familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedures a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Previous administrative support experience preferred
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.