Mid-City, Los Angeles
The Production Assistant supports the team on an animated feature film, including the Director, Producer, Heads of Departments, and production crew. This position requires the ability to prioritize and organize the workflow for day-to-day needs. The preferred candidate is a proactive and enthusiastic team-player, with a passion for growing within animation production.
- Supports the production team to achieve overall goals, most often as it pertains to editorial and story departments
- Scheduling meetings and related bookings needs, maintaining calendars
- Assisting in the preparation of screenings, presentations, meetings
- Day-to-day administrative tasks including copying, filing, supply ordering, shipping, runs, booking travel as needed, etc.
- Taking meeting notes and timely distribution
- Research tasks, projects, and gathering materials as needed
- Assists Producer, Supervisors, and Coordinators to track statuses by maintaining continuous awareness of production timeline
- Consistent line of communication with other departments regarding needs and deadlines
- Monitoring and timely collection of timecards
- Other ad hoc duties as needed
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn all areas of animation production pipeline
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through, problem-solver
- Previous experience/internships within animation, a plus
- Photoshop and Final Draft experience, a plus
- Strong proficiency with MS software, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills – ability to professionally interface with all levels of management, outside parties, etc.
- Possesses a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.