Marina del Rey
Skydance Interactive is looking for a talented artist to add to our animation team. The technical animator will be well-versed in all aspects of animation development, with a special focus and direct experience in rigging and technical animation troubleshooting. We believe that a small, focused, and dedicated team of talented people can create exceptional games.
- Experience rigging and animating in Maya and 3DS Max, as well as making animation trees/graphs
- Demonstrating proficiency in technical animation
- 2+ years experience in the game industry with at least one shipped title with rigging responsibilities
- Able to work independently or in small groups to troubleshoot and provide solutions to production issues related to asset creation and migrations across engines
- Work collaboratively with designers and engineers on a daily basis
- Strong demo reel showcasing your most recent work
- Experience with Unreal Engine and Matinee strongly preferred
- Traditional art skills (figure drawing, landscape, animals, painting, composition, perspectives, etc)
- Experience working on projects in VR
- BA, BFA or equivalent professional certification
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.