Accounts Payable Accountant
Accounts Payable Accountant handles full cycle accounts payable process including corporate credit card reconciliations, administration of Nexonia expense processing and reporting, including various balance sheet reconciliations and journal entries, supporting month-end close process. Hands on position working directly with Corporate Accounting, providing finance & accounting support in various General Accounting areas.
- Maintain complete and accurate full-cycle accounts payable records including input and processing of invoices and expense reports for payment through disbursement, obtaining necessary approvals and preparing check/ACH/wire payment records.
- Track workflow of the Company’s payment obligations, communicate and obtain necessary documentation from others in the organization.
- Maintain reporting for disbursement activity to support weekly cash flow monitoring.
- Perform general ledger close activities, including general ledger record-keeping of Accounts Payable, Accrued and Prepaid.
- Prepare month-end account reconciliations, research and resolve identified discrepancies.
- Compile monthly employee expense report submissions, obtaining supporting and ensuring compliance with T&E policy
- Assist with expense reporting process and maintain users on Nexonia
- Provide supporting documentation for areas of responsibility for the year-end audit.
- Support with ad-hoc projects and additional responsibilities with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Assist with bank wires input into GL
- Assist with corporate credit card reconciliations
- Provide supporting documentation for areas of responsibility for year-end audit
- Understanding of GAAP Accounting and Internal Controls
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong analytical skills, highly organized, flexible & dependable
- Strong communication skills, highly organized and process oriented
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, vendors and others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects at once
- Experience with Intacct by Sage GL or similar systems is a plus
- Strong Excel & Word skills
- Must have discretion with handling confidential or sensitive information
Education Requirements / Experience
- Four-year college degree or equivalent. Accounting, Finance, Economics, or similar field preferred
- 1-3 years relevant accounting experience in entertainment industry is preferred
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.