Assistant, Talent Acquisition
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Talent Acquisition team. The Assistant will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day functions of recruiting, including scheduling, greeting candidates, facilitating background checks, assisting with onboarding, etc.
This person will support all divisions at Skydance, including corporate, media, animation and interactive.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule interviews and travel as needed for executive candidates (includes setting up phone screens, coordinate interview scheduling with hiring managers and team as needed, book conference rooms and sending out directions to candidates)
- Prepare and distribute reporting (weekly and monthly open requisition reports)
- Departmental support including ordering supplies and office equipment
- Maintain the applicant tracking system and career portal by opening and closing jobs, updating job information, reassigning positions
- Participate in ad-hoc recruitment projects
- Act as liaison with partners, including schools, diversity organizations, etc.
- 1+ year of administrative experience
- Experience in Recruiting or HR a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, must have used Outlook in a corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage time in a high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to ensure the accuracy of highly detailed and confidential information
- Customer focused and proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.