Business and Legal Affairs Coordinator
Skydance is looking for an assistant/coordinator to join the Business and Legal Affairs team. The ideal candidate has experience in providing legal and business affairs administrative support in the entertainment industry, stellar organization skills and an enthusiasm for starting their legal career in a fast paced, collegial environment.
- Answer phones, schedule meetings and maintain phone logs for executives.
- Create, format and edit correspondence and other written materials including agreements, letters, memos, cover sheets, and other legal documents.
- Redline and version compare agreements.
- Maintain and organize shared drives and electronic filing systems.
- Opportunity to draft above/below-the-line talent agreements for film, television, animation and interactive projects, non-disclosure agreements, service agreements, etc.
- Research and advise regarding clearance, guild and other legal issues.
- Coordinate on productions regarding day-to-day legal services.
- Strong project management, time management, and long-term planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, strategic thinking, and reasoning skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information and interface with all levels of management