2nd Executive Assistant to CEO
The Administrative Assistant's responsibility is to provide confidential, comprehensive administrative support to the CEO under the direction of the Executive Assistant. This position requires strong organizational and time management skills, the ability to work independently, excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication and the ability to work well with all levels of internal departments and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Support the CEO by maintaining calendars, rescheduling appointments as necessary to accommodate changing priorities, and providing timely reminders for item due dates
- Handle complex, global travel planning, both private and commercial
- Identify ways to enhance executive productivity and organizational effectiveness, propose and help drive execution of solutions
- Perform various administrative support duties that are highly sensitive and confidential
- Receive and screen incoming calls, determining the priority of matters,
- Establish and maintain effective communication with staff members reporting directly to the CEO
- Manage last minute tasks and changes
- Ad hoc duties
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of administrative experience in the entertainment industry
- Must always represent the office of the CEO in an extremely polished, professional, and presentable manner
- Resourceful, proactive, reliable, trustworthy, and assertive when necessary
- Must have impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively in any situation
- Discretion and confidentiality is required at all times
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.