Executive Assistant to C-Level Executive
The Executive Assistant's responsibility is to provide confidential, comprehensive administrative support to the CEO. This position requires strong organizational and time management skills, the ability to work independently, excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication, project coordination skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal departments and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience supporting a high profile C-Level executive within a complex and multi-faceted organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the CEO by maintaining calendars, rescheduling appointments as necessary to accommodate changing priorities, and providing timely reminders for item due dates
- Handle complex, global travel planning, both private and commercial
- Identify ways to enhance executive productivity and organizational effectiveness, propose and help drive execution of solutions
- Perform various executive and administrative support duties that are highly sensitive and confidential
- Receive and screen visitors and incoming calls, determining the priority of matters, and provide alert messages to the CEO with all information necessary to accurately execute meetings
- Establish and maintain effective communication with staff members reporting directly to the CEO
- Manage last minute tasks and changes with little to no direction
- Act as proxy to CEO, being able to take notes and keep CEO abreast of important updates and issues as needed
- Mentor administrative staff
- Manage ad hoc projects, as directed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 10+ years of administrative experience in the entertainment industry
- 3-5 years of experience assisting a C-Level Officer
- Must always represent the office of the CEO in an extremely polished, professional, and presentable manner
- Resourceful, proactive, reliable, trustworthy, and assertive when necessary
- Must have impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively in any situation
- Discretion and confidentiality is required at all times
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.