QA Tester, VR Gaming (Temp)
Marina del Rey
VR Game studio is seeking a few seasoned quality assurance testers for a three month contract. If chosen for our team, you will have the opportunity to work on a groundbreaking VR title that is heading into the polish phase!
You are a seasoned tester with at least two shipped titles under your belt. Some VR experience is also highly desired and will put you at the front of the pack.
As a member of our QA team you will:
- Write, track and regress bugs as efficiently as possible.
- Provide feedback on various game play systems and assets.
- Work with other members of the QA and Dev teams to solve simple and complex issues.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Very familiar with QA concepts and processes.
- Familiar with bug writing software such as Jira.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to succinctly communicate feedback on a variety of features and assets.
- Able to take direction from QA manager and/or senior tester and execute with exemplary results.
- Passion for VR and a reasonable understanding of the different VR hardware available on the market.
- Hardcore VR gamer.
- Basic understanding of perforce.
- Basic understanding of unreal engine.
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.