Human Resources Assistant
Skydance Media is looking for a highly dynamic HR Assistant who will provide HR support at the organization’s headquarters.
Reporting to the SVP HR, the HR Assistant will be integral to the team and will be responsible for providing administrative support, handling HR paperwork, files, and processes.
Culture is a huge part of company. You must be as passionate about culture as you are about the business.
The ideal candidate will be a thoughtful and collaborative teammate. You must have a comfort with ambiguity and be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. You must value inclusion diversity of opinions and people.
- Manages executive’s calendar and dept schedule, coordinates meetings, conference calls and video conferences
- Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
- Sets up and prepares documents, PowerPoints and materials, handouts for meetings, conference calls and presentations
- Arranges travel and expense reports
- Prepares agendas for meetings
- Manages and generates HR reports and HR files
- Maintains HRIS database and processes
- Other administrative duties as required
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field required
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in HR administrative support role demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility.
- Highly Proficient with MS software including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good relationship-building skills and positive attitude
- Must have strong project management skills and the ability to deliver assignments under tight deadlines with a calm manner
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with staff, other administrators, internal and external customers and senior management
- Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines and be proactive and able to manage time efficiently
- Demonstrated good judgment and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive issues
- Professional, approachable style and capable of working with all levels
- Must have unquestionable integrity and the exceptional ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Must possess demonstrated sound judgement and diplomacy
- Must be results driven, flexible and able to pivot quickly in the face of shifting priorities and demands.
- Must be self-motivated, positive and proactive individual capable of working as a member of a team in a fast-paced entertainment environment.
- Previous experience in a highly creative environment.
- Successful experience building relationships and providing support to multiple levels of management within an organization.
- Legally authorized to work in the US.
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.