Skydance is seeking an employee focused Director of Operations in our corporate headquarters in Santa Monica. We are looking for an experienced operations leader to take our growing need for physical operations to the next level of excellence, including overseeing a large multi-office buildout and move. The ideal candidate be engaging, thoughtful, and have the belief that space matters and people have to feel good about their workspace.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage multi-office corporate relocation, including build out and move, working with the architect, city, etc.
- Oversee Office Operations - Running the day to day, including hiring/directing of vendors
- Manage space planning and employee and department moves
- Assist with the onboarding and offboarding setup of employees including new hire office space/desk set up, parking, and building access
- Manage company safety, including oversight of safety program, training, policies and procedures
- Manage office security, policies and procedures
- Oversee reception and ops vendor
- Build and maintain strong strategic relationships and partnerships with service, production contractors and supply vendors
- Maintain accurate sets of floor plans, maps and seating charts
- Create a positive atmosphere and culture of professionalism and support
- Work closely with HR to produce special events – holiday party, employee service awards, manage company-wide events calendar & communications, etc.
- Special Project Needs – oversee company move to new space, producing a charitable event
- Collaborate operations teams at satellite offices
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4 year university
- 10+ years of physical operations and/or facilities management experience
- Must have managed a corporate move, including building out of office, permitting, space planning, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in entertainment-specific campus operational and facilities management in a leadership role
- Must have previous experience managing a team
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.