Office Production Assistant - Animation
Skydance Animation is looking for an outgoing and organized office assistant who would be a part of the Facilities and Operations team. This entry level position would be responsible for providing administrative support and helping the office run smoothly while getting an insider look at the inner workings of a fun, fast-paced Animation Company. The right candidate should be organized, detail-oriented, and be able to handle a fast-paced work environment with a can-do positive attitude.
- Daily runs or errands for the company
- Assist with administrative duties, including covering the front desk and covering executive desks as needed
- Help keep kitchen and common areas clean and organized
- Help keep track of office supplies and place orders
- Screen and respond to incoming calls and correspondence.
- Schedule meetings or conferences by arranging conference rooms and issuing meeting requests or invitations.
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes, and resolutions for meetings as required
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files as needed
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines for complete tasks/assignments.
- Good attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Demonstrated good judgment and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver's license
- Ability to effectively multi-task and be flexible
- Stellar follow-up and follow-through
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with staff, other administrators, internal and external senior management and studio guests
- Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple high priorities and have the ability to appropriately prioritize work and proactively anticipate and manage time efficiently
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with MS software including Word, Excel & Power Point
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.