Assistant, Business & Legal Affairs
Skydance is looking for an assistant/coordinator to join the Television Business and Legal Affairs team. The ideal candidate has experience in providing administrative support in the entertainment industry, stellar organization skills and an enthusiasm for starting their career in a fast paced, collegial environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phones, schedule meetings and maintain phone logs for executives.
- Create, format and edit correspondence and other written materials including agreements, letters, memos, cover sheets, and other legal documents.
- Redline and version compare agreements.
- Maintain and organize shared drives and electronic filing systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Legal, Business Management or related
- 1+ year administrative experience
- Legal experience preferred
- Strong project management, time management, and long-term planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, strategic thinking, and reasoning skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information and interface with all levels of management.
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.