Executive Assistant, to the EVP of Feature Physical Production
Skydance is looking for an experienced Assistant who would be responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive Vice President of Physical Production for Skydance Features. The position is an entry-level position that provides administrative support including, but not limited to, day to day scheduling and organization.
- Manages executive calendar and schedules/coordinates meetings and appointments.
- Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence.
- Arranges meetings or conferences by arranging conference rooms, issuing meeting requests or invitations and coordinating handouts.
- Coordinates meetings or conferences.
- Arranges detailed and extensive international travel plans and itineraries and compiles travel documentation and expense reports.
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes, and resolutions for meetings as required.
- Light research duties.
- Prepares reports and presentations in PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Word as required.
- Performs administrative duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents.
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines for complete tasks/assignments.
- Good attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Demonstrated good judgment and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Highly Proficient with MS software including Word, Excel & PowerPoint .
- Good relationship-building skills.
- Ability to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines with a calm manner.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with staff, other administrators, internal and external senior management.
- Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple high priorities and have the ability to appropriately prioritize work and proactively anticipate and manage time efficiently.
- Interest in Feature Physical Production.
- Experience in Entertainment Industry, internships qualify.
- Familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedures a plus.
- Able to communicate efficiently with people from around the world.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.