Executive Assistant, Marketing
The Executive Assistant for the marketing department serves as both the Executive Assistant to the Chief Marketing Officer and the general coordinator for the marketing department. This person is the conduit to the CMO and manages different responsibilities across all aspects of the marketing department. The position liaises directly with the Company’s consultant for licensing and merchandizing.
- Support the CMO with extensive scheduling of meetings, calls and travel.
- Screen incoming calls, prioritize meetings, file expenses, and ensure office of CMO runs smoothly.
- Manage schedule for internal and external meetings for the marketing department.
- Work closely with distribution partners in China coordinating the asset transfer of feature films.
- Creative direction on social platforms for film, TV and gaming projects (optional).
- Coordinate delivering assets to vendors who in turn create our marketing materials.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Marketing interest required.
- Production experience a plus.
- Outgoing, friendly, and assertive personality.
- MS Office proficiency; Excel knowledge preferred.
- Adobe Suite proficiency; Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Lightroom.
- Intellectual curiosity about film/television/interactive games, marketing and licensing.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Creative problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive, proactive, and flexible with a “can-do” attitude.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Marketing and production experience preferred.
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.