Mid-City, Los Angeles
The Office Assistant is expected to handle a variety of duties, primarily related to the support of office operations at an animation studio. This includes reception support, pick-ups and deliveries around the office, and facility-related duties. This position is an entry level role for those enthusiastic about learning more about animation production and development.
- Maintain office common areas (kitchens, supply rooms, etc.) and conference rooms
- Assist office coordinator with reception duties including answering and routing calls, greeting and assisting visitors, managing conference room bookings, etc
- Sort and distribute mail and deliveries
- Perform runs, such as picking up production lunch orders, supplies, etc
- Assist with new employee on-boarding
- Help implement employee and studio-wide events
- Assisting production and development teams with meeting set-ups, note taking, and other projects as needed
- Other ad hoc duties as needed
- Driver’s license, working and insured vehicle
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Previous experience within animation/entertainment, a plus
- Proactive self-starter; ability to anticipate, execute, and prioritize
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Positive attitude under pressure, friendly and approachable demeanor
- Proficient with MS software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills – ability to interface with all levels of management, outside parties, talent, etc
- Must have discretion and sound judgement
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.