Business and Legal Affairs Assistant/Coordinator
Skydance Animation is looking for an assistant/coordinator to join the Business and Legal Affairs team. The ideal candidate has experience in providing legal and business affairs administrative support in the entertainment industry, stellar organization skills and an enthusiasm for working in a fast paced, collegial and growing environment.
- Answer phones, schedule meetings and maintain phone logs for executive.
- Create, format and edit correspondence and other written materials including agreements, letters, memos, cover sheets, and other legal documents.
- Redline and version compare agreements.
- Maintain and organize shared drives and electronic filing systems.
- Opportunity to draft above/below-the-line talent agreements for animated film and television projects, non-disclosure agreements, service agreements, etc.
- Research and advise regarding clearance, guild and other legal issues.
- Coordinate on productions regarding day-to-day legal services.
- Experience working in a law firm or legal department as an assistant or paralegal in the entertainment industry.
- Strong project management, time management, and long-term planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, strategic thinking, and reasoning skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information and interface with all levels of management
Only applications submitted through the linked job form will be considered.